Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact our support team and we'll help you out
How to get to the Notifications?
2. Click on the "Notifications" link on the left menu
Customer Automated Notifications
2. Click on each field to view the drop-down options to choose from
3. Check or uncheck "Enable" option next to each field to enable or disable a notification type
4. Customers will receive automated notification based on those settings
How to get to the Email Templates?
2. Click on the "Email Templates" link on the left menu
Managing Email Templates
Customers receive customized notification email templates you create for them.
2. Fill out the required fields and click on the "Save" button at the bottom right
3. To send a test template email to yourself before you save it, click on the "Send Test Email to Me" button at the bottom right
4. To edit email templates, click on an email template
5. Once you select an email template, action buttons will appear at the bottom right
6. Take further action by using the action buttons located at the bottom right. These buttons include "Edit" and "Delete" and "Reset Email Template"
7. To reset already existing email template, click on the "Reset Email Template" button at the bottom right